- How to Maintenance your new replacement dell xps 13 battery?
- 1.Please check your original dell xps 13 battery's OEM part Numbers Dell model Numbers with our postings and picture before the purchase to make sure you get the correct battery.
- 2.When you prepare to charge for your battery, make sure the temperature is around the room temperature.
- 3.Store it in a cool and dry area. Do not expose battery to water or other moist/wet substances.
- 4.Do not forget to take away your dell xps 13 battery from the laptop if you will not use it for a long time.
- 5.Please notice this: weak batteries charge faster and remain on 'ready' indicator longer than strong ones. Also it only be used for a short time. So do not buy a used dell xps 13 battery even if it is very cheap because used battery usually means weak battery.
- 6.Keep Your Batteries Clean - it's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and your laptop.
- 7.Do not leave your dell xps 13 battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks.